AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Notification: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test APPOLYCET 2020 Counselling Dates, Counselling Notification, Rank Wise Counselling Schedule, Certificate Verification Centers details at appolycet.nic.in website.
The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2020 are informed that theadmission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Notification - Overview
|Name of the Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Information||AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Notification|
|Notification Date||May 2020|
|Counselling Dates||August/September 2020|
AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2020 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
- Aadharcard.(will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020 or white ration Card for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-IndianCertificate if applicable.
- a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above willonly be considered under PH category.
- b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
- c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
AP POLYCET 2020 Web Counselling
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 300/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- towards Processing Fee. Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 3,800 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and it varies from Rs. 15,500 to Rs.21,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradeshfrom time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards A.P-SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
Convener Office address:
O/o the commissioner of Technical Education,
Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street,
Email id :
AP POLYCET 2020 Certificate Verification Dates rank wise.
|May 2020||1 to 12000|
|May 2020||12001 to 25000|
|May 2020||25001 to 38000|
|May 2020||38001 to 52000|
|May 2020||52001 to 67000|
|May 2020||67001 to 84000|
|May 2020||84001 to LAST|
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ Minority candidates not appeared in A.P-POLYCET and who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC or its equivalent examination Marks.
AP POLYCET 2020 Important Downloads of PDF Files.
- APPOLYCET-2020 :: Detailed Notification - Andhra Pradesh
- Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/BC/SC/MINORITY Category Candidates (Annexure-1)
- Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates (Annexure-2)